Users Online: 2175
Not getting an answer? Try Gamezer Forum
How to start playing?
- Enter page /billiards/ in the loaded window, click on "Registration" and complete a simple procedure.
If you failed to load the indicated page or you encounter other problems, try to find the answer in these FAQ.
Should the problem persist, contact the support service.
Why is the game page empty? Only the black field is seen.
Why can I get into none of the rooms?
- Check your firewall settings. TCP/IP connections with remote ports 843,8000...9999 must be enabled.
Also, make sure your Internet provider is not blocking the said ports. Note that each room has a limited number of connected users.
Why cannot I send messages in the chat?
- The option of sending messages in the chat can be blocked automatically or by the administrator due to one of the following reasons:
- use of indecent or offensive expressions
- spam, flood
Usually, the block is released automatically in 2-7 days.
Why cannot I edit data in the Profile?
- You can edit data in the Profile at most once in an hour.
I have a high Rating Number, but I can't see myself in Top100.
- The Shared Accounts users are not listed in Top100.
Why isn't my Rating Number growing?
- The number of points added for each game depends on your opponent's Rating Number.
The higher his Rating Number is, the more points you will score if you win.
If your opponent has a Shared Account, a victory will bring points to neither of you.
What if your opponent quits the game?
- You will score victory.
How to prevent other users from watching the game?
- Just uncheck "Allow others to watch" in New Game dialog.